From 1 July to 15 September
- From Monday to Saturday: 10:00-14:00/16:00-19:00
- On Sunday: 10:00-13:00
From 16 September to 30 June
- Monday and Tuesday closed.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00-14:00
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00-14:00/16:00-19:00
- Sunday: 10:00-13:00
How to get here:
Closest airport is in Bilbao, in Loiu. Biarritz is 75 minutes far.
- From the cost: From Donostia-San Sebastian, Bilbao and Vitoria-Gasteiz (40 min): A8 and AP1 highways.
- From Iruña-Pamplona: A10, A1 and GI/632 highways.
- From inland Gipuzkoa: Tolosa- Beasain- Bergara.
You can park close to the historic center, but access, driving and parking within the historic center is restricted.
- Pesa-Lurraldebus: www.lurraldebus.eus
- Regular: 3€
- Groups: 2€ per person
- Concessions: 1,5€
- Free: 0€
Group: 5 or more people
Concessions: Members of large families, students, people over 65 years old.
Free: visitor aged under 14. Youth card, EYCA, ICOM, disabled, unemployed, visitors receiving DSBP